Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick'or Treating the Walmart Way

On our way in to Daddy's office to do some Trick'or Treating!
Hundreds of kids... hundreds of pounds of candy...but this little ladybug is ready!
Kinda looks like a rat maze in here, Daddy.
Super-cool gumdrop decorations!
I didn't realize computer geeks can be crafty.

Wait, pumpkins are orange... so what's the deal here?

Bailey's first sucker... what a mess
...what a great pacifier!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

Peter and Alison plus 3 said...

She is so adorable! Hope you got lots and lots of candy Bailey! Happy Halloween!

a.tonagel said...

Cutest little ladybug I have ever seen!

Ken Teresa Scratchie said...

Bailey Boo:

You are the cutest Lady Bug we have ever seen!

Glad no one squashed you!

Lots of love, xox
Great Aunt Teresa and Uncle Ken & Scratchie

Alison T West said...

She may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love that her costume was SO original. Sending my love...congrats on the new house too. Alison :)