Two weeks ago, Bumpa turned the big 60, so we jumped aboard the beautiful Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship to help him celebrate.
Since this is a big birthday, we decided to make shirts, calling out the fact that Jon was 60 and to, of course, draw attention to ourselves.
Now, you may think that is a picture of a skull and crossbones, but actually those are not crossbones, those are forceps!!! For those of you who don't know, Jon is an OB/GYN, so we had to do something appropriate. Andy designed the shirts and the lady he was talking to on the phone from the T-shirt company thought they were lacrosse sticks!!
(I do have to add that I actually won a game of P-I-G).
The beautiful sunset - a view from our balcony on the ship.
Well, she was wishing him a Happy Birthday from back home. This was a trip where the adults could have some fun, but she was in great hands. Nina and Granddad came to take care of her.
Nothing like hanging out in your diaper and princess shoes.


1 comment:
Those shirts are hilarious!!
oh and I love Bailey's thighs. :) hope that didn't sound too creepy. :) hah!
Post a Comment