Monday, May 3, 2010

Nina's Visit

Nina came for a visit last week and boy, did we have a great time. We did all sorts of fun things.
Here I am showing her how I ride my 'bike' down the driveway.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Now on to showing her how I climb on my play set.
Get ready to catch me 'cause this slide goes fast!
We had a tea party...
...but I thought the cream tasted much better. I must be like Mommy. She likes coffee with her cream, not cream with her coffee:)
My latest favorite is blowing bubbles.
Check out my awesome warm-up suit. My cousins Gracie and Jack Jack picked it out for me. Go Wild!

I even took Nina to the Gymboree and we blew bubbles there too.
I caught one!
Crawling through the tube.
Thanks Nina for coming to visit. I had a great time. Come back again soon!

1 comment:

Ken Teresa Scratchie said...

Dear Bailey Boo:

You look so cute blowing your bubbles and wish we could have been there for your tea party with Nina!

Miss you and love you lots.

xox
G.A. Teresa & Uncle Ken