Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bailey's News!

For those who haven't heard, Bailey is excited to announce that she is going to be a big sister in January!
"See, it says 'Big Sis'. That's me!"

This can explain my lack of blogging and why I am so slow to return e-mails and phone calls. I had a few rough weeks of sickness, so any time Bailey was sleeping, I slept as well. However, I am happy to be at the end of the first trimester and am feeling much better.




On another note, Bailey turned two on June 24th! Where has the time gone? We had several fun weeks of family visiting. Stay tuned for more pictures of her birthday!

3 comments:

Geoff and Melissa Sherman said...

Adorable.. she is going to be a great big sister! Glad you are feeling better now. We are very excited for you guys:)!

Ken Teresa Scratchie said...

Dear Bailey Boo!

We are so very happy for you. You are going to be a great "Big Sis"
And
You look so adorable and MISCHEVIOUS!

Lots of Love, xox and pinkies!

G.A. Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie

a.tonagel said...

Congratulations!!!!! What wonderful news. Hope you feel better Jill~