We headed back up to Minnesota this past weekend for a few days and had a wonderful time. To say that Bailey had a great time would be an understatement. She had a BLAST playing with cousins Gracie and Jack Jack, boating, and even hitting the pool. Here are a few pics to recap the trip.
First stop: Great Grandpa Brooks and Grandma Doris's place for lunch!


Next up: THE BOAT!
Captain
Bumpa and the Skipper!

Bailey and
Mor MorBailey LOVED being on the boat,
especially when Daddy made it go "Beep, Beep".

A quick stop at the pool for some swimming and lunch.

"All that activity and I was out cold on the boat ride home."

Fun with Auntie Anna, Gracie, and Jack Jack!

Two of the most adorable girls that I know!

Time to go fishing with Jack Jack and Daddy!
"I'm ready," says Bailey, "I'm even making my fish face.".

Patiently waiting for a bite.

"I caught one!"

"Cousin Jack took the hook off for me."

Time to pick tomatoes and raspberries (
Bumpa Berries) with
Bumpa.

"Look, I got a big one."

"I'll put it in the box for you,
Bumpa."

"These
Bumpa Berries sure are good."

Thanks for a wonderful weekend. Hope to see everyone again soon!
1 comment:
Dear Bailey Boo!
We like your little fishie and "Bumpa Berries."
Can always tell you a story, but this one will have to wait till your are older - about your cousin Angie & Great Uncle John! "the big fish"
So glad you all had a great time. Wonderful to spend time with family.
Lots of love, xox
G.A. Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment