So we loaded-up and headed north- we had a pretty good system.Mom, Bailey and Smashy in the back, with
Captain Daddy steering the ship. We'd gas-up, change and feed Bailey, and walk
Smashy all in one stop!I guess we're made for the open road :)
First visit was to Great Grandpa and
Great Grandma Nielsen's house for lunch!

Bumpa (Grandpa Jon) came home from fishing... and I guess he thought I should be walking by now :)

We found the bouncy chair to be a little less stressful...

I also spent a fair amount of time in this chair with Mor Mor (Grandma Kirsten) too :)
We watched Judge Judy together.

Here I am with Auntie Anna!

Mor Mor offered to babysit me while Mommy and Daddy went to the MN State Fair with Bumpa, Auntie Anna, cousins Grace and Jack, and Great Uncle Mike and Great Aunt Sylvia.
Here's Cousin Grace riding in an air balloon!

Cousin Jack's a really good driver! He stayed right on track!

I couldn't tell if Auntie Anna liked this ride a lot... or just a little...

I know Cousin Jack was excited to see me... but I think he also really enjoyed doing battle with Smashy.

Here's Mor Mor, Gracie and me just hanging around!

Staring contest!

The Girls.

Thank you, Mor Mor, for the pretty hat!

Party time with the Jonswold triplets!

Don't know how Peter does it
... actually, now that I think about it, 2/3 at a time, I guess.
1 comment:
Bailey-your first plane ride - pretty good. Mom and Dad just might have to watch it, for you might become a jetsetter.
You are so cute and always smiling, and we get tickled with your long little legs.
And some silly lady said you were "short" She sure was silly.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, xox
Uncle Ken and Aunt Teresa and Scratchie
Post a Comment