What a random subject line, huh?
That's because there are several new things to share.

Per Uncle Tim's request, here is a picture of our little burrito getting ready to go down for the night. If we don't swaddle her, she is up every two hours or so. This way she is good for 5-6 hours. Which would you choose? However.......

if I kick real hard.....

sometimes I can get a leg out! See, I'm getting there. On days when I'm really strong I can even get both arms out!

Nana came to visit and watch me while mom finished out the month working. I even went to church for the first time. I'm wearing a dress that Mommy wore when she was little, along with my favorite hat from Mor Mor.

Can you believe this dress is almost 30 years old? There is a picture of Mommy in this dress which we'll scan and upload later. Only daddy knows how to do that and he's watching baseball right now.

I didn't do too well in church. I was tired and hungry, so Mommy sat out in the lobby with me and listened to the sermon. Oh well, at least I looked cute!

Thanks again Nana for taking such good care of me.

Check out my new bouncer. I'm still a little small (notice the Cranium game on the floor for leverage) as my feet can't quite reach even on the shortest setting, but

there are still so many things to see and grab on this great contraption.
I'm off to Minnesota on Friday to spend a week with Mor Mor and Bumpa.
Stay tuned for more pictures from that visit.
4 comments:
LLLLLOOOVVVEEE the dress! That is a great color for her!
The burrito is stinking CUTE!
I may have discovered the Houdini-buster... try footed sleepers with the rubbery soles... Jack could not escape last night and the sleep was WAY improved!
Oh my gosh, her church outfit is ADORABLE! Such a CUTE BABY! She's getting so big!!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment