Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Fall Day

It was a beautiful fall day here in Northwest Arkansas yesterday, so we spent some time outdoors to enjoy the weather and to get ready for Halloween.
Ok fine, so this picture was taken indoors of Bailey sporting some pre-Halloween attire!
Andy's three girls
Getting another kiss from Smashy.


Mommy's coming in for a kiss!

Gotcha!


One more kiss.
And Mommy and Daddy wonder why I had a rough time sleeping last night. I was having nightmares of this creepy Pumpkin Head Man whose lap they sat me on!

I'll take the cute pumpkin in the middle please.

Hey, get me outta this bin of large pumpkins!!!
Ahh, much better. These little pumpkins are more my style....and size.


Time for an evening walk. Wave Goodbye!

Bailey ended the fun day watching Baby Einstein for the first time.
She really liked it!

2 comments:

ZAS said...

I feel so connected with Baby Bailey. I know everything she does, everyday. A little creepy.

Baby Jack said...

Oh, my gosh, she is so adorable!!! And so big!!! Awesome!! Jack just had his 6 month check up and he was 15 lbs 10oz... we won't tell him that his "baby" cousin has surpassed him. :)