Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank you Mor Mor and Bumpa!!!

..for a much needed early Christmas present - a High Chair!
Bailey absolutely loves it, not only just to eat, but also to sit up high and play with toys and just see what's going on. Plus, she can get a good view of Smashy, who she LOVES to watch these days.



For the past few weeks we have added veggies to her vast diet of formula and rice cereal. Twice a day she gets them mixed in with her rice cereal. We have learned the hard way that it needs to be mixed together and that her food needs to be warm. The minute it cools off, you know by ether a scream or she just clamps her mouth shut. She's a picky eater and I have no idea where she got that from;) At the same time, who can blame her? The stuff looks, smells, and from what I have tasted..awful!
We have mastered the spoon a little bit better, so Bailey likes to see if she can feed herself.




I would also like to say that I will no longer brag about Bailey sleeping through the night (as I mentioned in the last blog entry). Every time that I do, I jinx myself. We now have a teething infant (we're assuming) who is getting up every 3-4 hours in the night. Arghh!

No comments: