Guess what?
I'm 8 months old today. Can you believe it?

Look out world, I'm starting to crawl!

This past week my Nana was in town. I love it when Nana comes to visit
because she takes such good care of me.
We went for LOTS of walks.


She rocked me to sleep and held me lots too. One day she held me for 2 1/2 hours while I napped. I'm so spoiled.

We played with my toys together and she let me chew her glasses.

They tasted really good.

..and she fed me my favorite vegetable - squash!

I also tried a Biter Biscuit the other day, but I wasn't too interested in that either.

I chewed on it for a couple minutes and then threw it on the floor. If it's not rice cereal, veggies, or formula, I'm still not interested in it.

Thanks again Nana for coming to visit and for always taking such good care of me when you are here. Mommy and Daddy thank you too!
1 comment:
Happy 8 month mark Bailey! You are adorable!
Post a Comment