Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl

We headed over to our friends Darin and Lainie's house to have some Super Bowl fun. We were able to make it through half time before heading home to put someone to bed.

While everyone was enjoying the feast of appetizers, Bailey was content just chewing on her pacifier.
The funniest event of the night for Bailey was not the Super Bowl commercials, but watching their dog, Phoebe, play catch.
I laughed...
..and laughed some more. Mom and Dad have never seen me laugh that hard before. Silly dog.
Then I changed into pajamas and made faces with Darin.
They also have a 120+ lb. Golden Retriever, Gabe, and I thought I would take him for a ride...
...but he turned out to be a nice pillow instead.
Thanks Darin and Lainie for being such great hosts. We all had a great time!

No comments: