Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mor Mor and Bumpa's Surprise Visit

For Andy's 30th Birthday, Bailey and I surprised him by having his parents come visit. Andy had no idea they were coming and was shocked when he went down to the basement and saw them sitting there.
Bailey had a great time as well hanging out and playing with Mor Mor and Bumpa. Here are a few pictures of Bailey with them during their visit.

Bumpa, say cheese!
Hmm...I really like that hat Bumpa has on.
Ah yes, it matches my outfit and it looks much better on me.
Don't you think, Bumpa?
Bumpa, I'm getting really tired of watching FOX News Live. Can we watch Baby Einstein instead....Please?
Bumpa and I are great pals.
He fed me bottle at the dinner table, but....
...it's Mor Mor who made Mommy so happy! Why?
Because Mor Mor got me to eat my fruits! Mommy doesn't know what her secret was, but I have been eating my fruits ever since Mor Mor was here. Mommy thanks you, Mor Mor.
Mor Mor and I are great pals too. She makes me smile!We played with my toys together.
While they were here, Bailey hit another milestone. She is officially crawling. No more just scooting around, she is taking off, and she already likes to go after things she isn't supposed to. Mom and Dad are really going to be given a run for their money now!
During one of her naps, we went in to check on her and look what was sticking out - a little chunky leg. Don't worry, she wasn't stuck, just resting it nicely there.
Thank you Mor Mor and Bumpa for making the trek to Northwest Arkansas. We all had a great time. Come back again soon!

No comments: