It's hard to believe that Bailey turned nine months just a few days ago. The time has gone by so quickly. Below are a few pictures of her nine month happenings.
No need for the car seat in the shopping cart any longer.
Here is Bailey cruising the aisles of Sam's Club.

No need for a baby bathtub either. "Those are for, well, babies," says Bailey.

"Let me have that. I can give myself a bottle."
We are winding down on the formula, only having about 14-16 ounces a day. Usually a small bottle before each nap and one before bed. Everything else is solids; rice, veggies, fruits, or whatever weird concoction that Gerber can come up with and Mommy decides to buy.

One of Bailey's favorite things to do is to find a magazine and rip it into tiny pieces - a lot of tiny pieces. If I'm not keeping Bailey from eating the pieces, I'm trying to keep
Smashy from eating them! Not the funnest game for me, but it does keep her entertained for awhile.

"I'm so innocent looking, aren't I?"

She loves to take two toys and clank them together.

She becomes so proud of herself.

This is how I usually find her when I get her in the morning or after a nap; sitting up and playing with her
blanky or pacifier and a HUGE grin!

Say Cheese!

Peek-a-Boo! I see you!

And last, but not least, her first tooth popped through last week. I don't have a picture because prying her mouth open and holding her tongue back, while trying to snap a picture usually ends up with a lot of screaming!
4 comments:
Wow! She does look like she grew up all of a sudden. She is just adorable. I like the picture of her just waking up in the crib. What a sweetie!
What a total cutie!! Jack is jealous of the tooth -- still none!
Jill and Andy,
She is so sweet and getting so big! Love that big smile and those fat rolls... What a healthy and happy baby! Hope to see you soon!
Bailey-you are a keeper!
Lots of Love, xox
G A Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment