Bailey could not have had a better first birthday. Mor Mor, Bumpa, Auntie Anna, Cousins Grace and Jack, Nana, Granddad, and Uncle Tim all made the long trek to Arkansas to celebrate with her. I took a couple hundred pictures (don't worry I won't post them all), so there will be several parts so you can capture the entire week and a half of celebration.
Mor Mor, Bumpa, Anna, Grace, and Jack arrived first. Here is Bailey showing Mor Mor her prized possession blankie.

Catching a little TV with
Bumpa before bedtime.

Hangin' with Auntie Anna.

Cousin Gracie was so excited for Bailey to open her presents that Bailey got to open a couple early. Here Grace is helping her open one from
Mor Mor and
Bumpa...

...and Bailey put it on and modeled it right away. It was an adorable outfit with flip flops on the front and a cute little skirt. If you know
Mor Mor, she loves her flip flops.

Story time with Cousin Jack Jack.

"See!"

"I got an idea," says Jack, "let's take this story to the tub. We both need a bath after all the running around we did today."

Then Cousin Gracie gave Bailey her bottle before bed.

Opening a gift from the
Peterson's...

..a pop-up house with two tunnels. Awesome!
"What are you doing in my house, Daddy?"

"I'm coming in there with you, but I need my
binky."

"Hi."

Bailey and Mommy a little before cake time.

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"

But not for long! Cousin Gracie to the rescue with a bottle!

Stay tuned. More birthday celebration coming your way!
2 comments:
Great pictures. We have the same pop-up house. Loads of fun. Especially in the winter!
Jill, I can't get over how you look exactly like you did in high school! (That is a compliment!) :) Can't wait to see the rest of the festivities. Happy Birthday Bailey! ps. We would LOVE to meet Bailey if you ever have free time when you are going to be in LP let us know!
Looks like a ton of fun for Bailey! I had to count the number of rolls on her arms in that new flip flop outfit. I counted 5 and I LOVE IT! I am not sure she could get any cuter!!!! Baby Sherman will have one adorable playmate to follow around one of these days:)
Post a Comment