Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bailey's First Birthday - Part II

Ok, let's see, where were we?
Oh yes, we were just getting ready to have some cake when Nana and Granddad arrived!
"Hi Granddad."
"Ok, now I've got my birthday hat on and I'm ready to go."
"Birthday Girl...that's me!"
But wait..Nana and Granddad brought some gifts...it's Baby Cupcake!
..and new shades!
"Ok, now I'm really ready. Bring on the cake!"
Make a wish!
Bailey wasn't real interested in putting her hands right in the cake. She just poked at it.

"Oh my, this birthday stuff is just all too much."
One of Bailey's favorite things to do was play with the balloons.
She enjoyed the balloons more than the cake.
Then Uncle Tim arrived the next day. Bailey and Uncle Tim always have a good time together.
They built towers out of blocks...
...and he's teaching Bailey how to play golf. Move over Tiger Woods!
Stay tuned! This birthday celebration isn't over yet!

1 comment:

a.tonagel said...

Love the hat, dolly and new shades! All super cute!