I think this will finally be the last entry of the first birthday festivities. Just wanted to post a few more of Tanyard Creek, the Pea Ridge Battle Field, and the park.
Grace and Jack ready to head out on the trail.

Andy, Grace,
Bumpa, and Jack

Grandfather and Grandson
make their way up to the waterfall...too cute!

Hold on tight and say cheese!

These two were such troopers on this hike. It was over 90 degrees outside that day!

Time for the boys to jump in Uncle A's Jeep and head to the battle field. Jack thought that riding in the back of the Jeep with the windows off was "way cool".
Bumpa gives a quick history lesson to Grace and Jack.

Tim's turn for
Tanyard Creek.

Tim deep in thought.

There was a Copperhead quite near to where Tim was sitting. However, Tim just decided to take pictures of it. I, on the other hand, stood a mile away. No, thank you!
I decided not to post the picture that Tim took of the snake. It gives me nightmares.

Heading across the suspension bridge.
Mor Mor, Bailey, Grace, and I spent an hour or so at the park one day.
Bailey and Grace loved the swings...

...but we have another Tiger Woods on our hands. Grace loved playing mini golf.

Last, but not least, I just think this picture of Grace feeding Bailey one morning is adorable. Thank you Grace for all your help.

Well, that's it. Until next year, this birthday is officially over, but boy it was fun.
Andy, Bailey, and I would again like to thank our entire families for making the long trek to Arkansas to help make Bailey's birthday so special and memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment