We interrupt the First Birthday Celebration posts to wish everyone a Happy Belated 4th of July!
I really wanted to get a good picture of Bailey holding an American flag.
I tried in her crib...

...but all she wanted was her
blankie!

I tried outside, but that didn't go over so well either.
Oh well. Maybe next year.

Just a funny picture. This was our scrawny little Bailey on the 4
th of July last year. She was just two weeks old!

On another note, Andy and I had a night out with some friends to a good
ol' American rodeo.

Got our boots on and we're ready to go! Yee-haw!

Melissa and I before heading out. Only Melissa could look this good being 35 weeks pregnant! Bailey can't wait for her friend to arrive!

Andy and I with our good friends Melissa, Geoff, and Louis.
1 comment:
I LOVE your boots! I bet you were the cutest cowgirl in town!!! :) I wanted to buy some cute high boots this spring while in AZ and Ben just said they would look dumb in Indiana. Why is it that accessories look adorable everywhere but in Indiana?!?!? :)
Post a Comment