Our friend, Elaine Gardner, who is a very talented photographer donated one of her photography sessions to a silent auction for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Knowing how talented she is, we made sure to put in the winning bid! We headed to Tanyard Creek (one of our favorite places if you can't tell) and she took some great pictures.
To see the pictures go to: http://elainemelindastudio.blogspot.com/ and go to her Sunday, October 4th entry.
If you live in Northwest Arkansas, we highly recommended her to do your family photos, weddings and more. Even if you don't live nearby, I am sure something can be arranged!
To see more of Elaine's work in general, visit http://www.elainemelindastudio.com


2 comments:
Jill, what beautiful pictures! My favorite is a black and white of Bailey. I will have to let Nana boast a little at Thurs. night Bible study when I see her.
Ohh... they are all great! You are going to have a hard time deciding what to order!!!! Maybe I should just order one and pretend that Bailey is mine? You wouldn't mind right?!?!? :) just kidding. I am really not that obsessed! :)
Post a Comment