Better late, than never, but here is a recap of our Thanksgiving in Minnesota. We had a wonderful time!!
I got to spend "ThanksChristmas" with Great Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen!
I loved climbing on their furniture.
Check out the new vest I got as an early Christmas gift from Mor Mor! Was perfect for the chilly weather up north. Thanks, Mor Mor!
"I'm going to eat it, OK?"
Style. Yep, I've got it-- how about you?
Now, if you've been following the blog, you know that every time I visit Mor Mor and Bumpa, Bumpa always stands me on the kitchen counter and tries to teach me to walk. Well, I know how to do that now, so we had to come up with something else.
So, how about building a tower out of canned goods? Sounds fun to me!
So, how about building a tower out of canned goods? Sounds fun to me!


1 comment:
Dear Bailey Boo:
You and Jack and Gracie look so cute - Peek -A-Boo-we see you!
Lots of Love, xox
G.A. Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
P.S. Glad you and Bumpa stacked cans of green beans and not PEAS!
Post a Comment