Yes, we are still alive! I am embarrassed that I only had one blog entry for the entire month of December. If you are a blog stalker like me, I know how annoyed I get when I consistently check blogs and there aren't any updates for awhile:)
Anyhow, December just seemed to slip away from us, but that didn't stop us from having a great time back in good ol' Indiana with Nana (Nina as Bailey now calls her, which is odd as that is what she calls bananas. Not real sure how Nana turned into a banana, but we'll go with it for now), Granddad, and Uncle Tim.
Time to get ready to open some gifts!
"I still LOVE animals."
One of Bailey's favorites.
Nana cross-stitched Bailey's name and nicknames on a pair of overalls.
I had a pair of overalls with my name and all my nicknames on them when I was little too that my grandmother made for me. Guess I know what I'll be doing when I become a grandmother. I hope I know how to sew or cross stitch or something by then. Will a permanent marker work?
However, Bailey gave the gift of all gifts to Granddad....an Arkansas Razorback Snuggi!!!
"You're pretty special, Granddad, to get a Snuggi."
"What? Doesn't everyone stack blocks with their shirt off?"
Nana cross-stitched Bailey's name and nicknames on a pair of overalls.
I had a pair of overalls with my name and all my nicknames on them when I was little too that my grandmother made for me. Guess I know what I'll be doing when I become a grandmother. I hope I know how to sew or cross stitch or something by then. Will a permanent marker work?
"You're pretty special, Granddad, to get a Snuggi."


1 comment:
Dear Bailey Boo:
You just tickle us! You look so cute all dressed up, then stacking your blocks shirtless! Wonderful.
We miss you!
Lots of love, xox
G.A. Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment