"I can't believe I'm 7 months old already," says Bailey.

For Bailey's 7 month glamour shots, she is sporting a monogrammed
onesie that
Mor Mor and Auntie Anna gave her from a baby shower along with some stylish pink
Uggs that she received from
Mor Mor and
Bumpa for Christmas.

"I love to tap on windows."

"Let me out, it looks nice out there."

"I'm such a big girl! I like to sit up and play with all my toys."


"Of course, just like everything else, I like to try and eat my toys too!"

"I can stand (with a little help) and pretty soon I'm going to walk. Bumpa will be so proud to know that I'm practicing."

"I got my first taste of rice puffs. I
wasn't too interested. I also have a face full of bananas and cereal. Mom and Dad keep thinking they're going to make me eat fruit, but I still don't want any. Yuck!"
No comments:
Post a Comment