Bailey had a fun day on Saturday. She attended her first birthday party ever. Our neighbors down the road have twin boys, Cameron and Connor, and they just celebrated their first birthday.
Bailey playing in a pool of balls with her new friend Collin.

The birthday boys getting their birthday bottle!
"This tastes
ok, but where's the cake?"
Bailey decided that she was just going to eat the balls.
Mmmmm.

Bailey playing with Connor in the tunnel.

Then she decided to go ahead and crawl on through.

Almost there...

...here I am!

Bailey also got to take her first ride in her big girl car seat.

"Facing forward is so much better....and it's much easier for Mommy to get me in and out of here too."

"Thank you
Mor Mor and
Bumpa for a great early birthday present!"

"I'm not walking quite yet, but I got this new crab walk down."


"Wearing pants is so overrated."
No comments:
Post a Comment