Bailey has been playing around with letters of the alphabet lately. Not sure if she really knows how to put them together, but she sure is trying:)
One of her favorite things to do is play with the letters on her Bailey stool.
(Thank you Rob, Alyssa, and Jack Royster)


"See, it says Bailey. That's me!"

"Of course, I have to try it out for flavor."


"This basket is kinda fun to play with too!"

"What?"

"I did my daily chore of loading the dishwasher..."

"...but that was such hard work I had to cool off in front of the fridge."

"Below are just some more cute pics of me:)"
3 comments:
Oh! You have to frame that last one! Really sweet!
Dear Bailey, you are just too cute, that we want to squeeze the puddin out of you!
You are just a growin and such a big helper to Mommy.
Your smiles are just "Beeyouteefull"
Love, xox
GA Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
man, she is so cute Jill!
Miss you!
xoxo!
Post a Comment