Sunday, May 3, 2009

Biker Chicks!

Picked-up a few bike accessories this week.*
Bailey's one bad-lookin' biker-baby!

*Assembly required.

More speed, Captain!

Again! Again!

Never thought I'd dig biker chicks...
Now I've got two!
-Daddy

3 comments:

Ken Teresa Scratchie said...

Bailey-we love these pictures, they are too cute just being outdoors a flying away with Mommy.

Tell Daddy to get you a bike horn!

Lots of Love, xox

GA Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie

a.tonagel said...

Adorable! We are looking forward to biking season as well. I enjoy the nice slow rides while Ben enjoys racing the whole time.
Jill, I thought of you last night. Ben had to go chaperone his prom. I went last year but ditched it this year. I still love looking at all those pics at your house the day of prom.

Geoff and Melissa Sherman said...

So cute! Love your little biker chicks daddy!!   Looks like a fun time for Bailey!