Bailey was sick two weeks ago, I had a busy work week last week, and Andy has been out of town, but yes, we are still alive - just a little behind on our blogging.
Bailey turned 10 months a couple of days ago and we can't believe how fast she is growing. She is FULL of personality. She babbles constantly, crawls faster than lightening, and can now pull herself up on anything!
Here she is pulling herself up on the TV stand trying to get her Praise Baby DVD.

She pulled herself up on the coffee table so she could get mom's car keys.

Probably the most alarming is that she pulls herself up constantly on the baby gate - that keeps her from tumbling down the basement stairs! If that gate gives way, we are in a load of trouble.
However, I must add that I am always near by and don't let her play around on the gate for long.

"Let me down there! I need to see how I want to turn Daddy's man room into my play room!"

"I'll just pull myself up and jump over!"

"I'm not kidding."

"Whew, that was hard work. I need a Diet Coke to Quench my thirst."

"Nana came back to visit and as always, she took such good care of me while Mommy and Daddy were busy working. Thank you Nana! Come back again soon!"

"And thanks for always letting me play with and eat your glasses. They're delicious!"
3 comments:
Sorry Andy, but it is only a matter of time before the "man room" gets taken over by dolls, dress up clothes and a table for tea parties!
She is so adorable!! We can't wait to meet her -- especially Jack. He's dying to race the lightning fast Bailey!! :)
Go Bailey Go! We can just picture you doing a backwards flip over the gate. Tell Mommy & Daddy to just put a mattress on the steps so that you can have a soft landing.
Go Bailey Go! Your Mommy would!
Lots of Love, xox
GA Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment