It's been a rough couple of nights here at our house. Bailey has a small cold, but teeth are definitely no fun. She has been getting up several times during the night just screaming. We usually give her some Tylenol, rub her gums with baby Orajel and then rock her back to sleep. I lowered the railing on her crib for easier access. Bailey has yet to pull herself up on anything by herself, so when I went to get her from her nap this morning, I was shocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is so proud of herself! Super cute! I want one! :)
This is so cute Jill! I love it! She is just a very happy little girl:)
This is absolutely wonderful!
Bailey, now that you are getting a tooth-maybe the Easter Bunny will leave you a carrot!
Lots of love, xox
G A Teresa & Uncle Ken
Post a Comment