Bailey had her nine month check up yesterday and it turns out she has a slight ear infection! This obviously explains the sleepless nights last week which I thought was teething! A couple months ago when I thought she had one, she didn't, and now that she actually has one, I didn't even take her in. Bad Mommy:( The other funny thing is that she didn't make a fuss on our flight to Indiana, which I thought for sure would have made her ears explode. Guess not. Anyhow, Bailey is taking medicine and the last two nights have been much better.
Here are Bailey's nine month stats:
Weight: 21 pounds, 10 ounces (87th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (24th percentile)
Head Circumference: 44.5cm (61st percentile)
All in all, I think Life is Good for this little one.


1 comment:
Dear Bailey- Yep, Life is Good!
And you got "Busted" At Least you were going for the Blue Water? And not the "Brown"
Have a Blessed Easter!
Lots of Love, xox
Great Aunt Teresa & Uncle Ken & Sratchie
Post a Comment