BORN 12:13AM - 6/24/2008 - 6lbs. 15oz. - 20in.
I seriously drool when I see Bailey's pictures. She is too stinking cute! I just have stinky boys! no fair! ps. Jill, Ben says he is planning to get you back on your blog at some point for your comments. Just a heads up. :)
Dear Little Bailey:You are just a hoot! You look wonderful. Hope you got lots of jelley beans and a big chocolate bunny!(for your Mom & Dad to eat)Lots of Love, xoxG A Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I seriously drool when I see Bailey's pictures. She is too stinking cute! I just have stinky boys! no fair!
ps. Jill, Ben says he is planning to get you back on your blog at some point for your comments. Just a heads up. :)
Dear Little Bailey:
You are just a hoot! You look wonderful. Hope you got lots of jelley beans and a big chocolate bunny!(for your Mom & Dad to eat)
Lots of Love, xox
G A Teresa & Uncle Ken & Scratchie
Post a Comment